10 Tips for Last-Minute Holiday Promotions
The holiday season is officially in full swing, yet it feels like summer promotions just wrapped up. If the season has crept up quickly on you and you haven’t rolled out your holiday promotions yet, below are a few last-minute tips.
1. Offer a featured holiday facial – promote the Winter Radiance facial as a great escape from the holiday bustle with enticing aromas of cinnamon, cloves, cherry and chocolate.
2. Holiday specials – offer 2-for-1 specials on select treatments to top clients and ask them to bring a new client. Promote the offer on a printed card or email newsletter.
3. Gift sets – beautifully packaged gifts are perfect for last minute or easy gifts.
4. Stocking stuffers and petite gifts – create gift packages ranging in size and price that can be used as stocking stuffers or as gifts for family, co-workers and bosses.
5. Target marketing – reach out to the husbands of your clientele and recommend services or products their significant others will enjoy.
6. Gift certificates – let clients know you have gift certificates available either through a printed marketing piece, email newsletter or verbally at the end of each visit.
7. Host an open house – preview a new 2010 treatment. Invite a select group of clients to the premier, offer discounts and mini demonstrations of the treatment.
8. Partnerships – consider partnering with others in the community or within your spa to bundle services for the holidays.
9. Educate – host a winter skin care educational event or pitch the idea to your local media and demonstrate a skin care regimen for home use.
10. Give thanks – give holiday greetings, thank you cards or small gift sets to clients letting them know how much you appreciate them.
These are just a few tips to get you started. Get creative and always be listening to what your clients are asking for.