Tips for Spring Renewal and Promotions
Spring always evokes a sense of renewal and rejuvenation. The dead of winter starts to make way for bright, healthy new blooms. Days are longer as the sun rises earlier and sets later. It’s a beautiful time of year and the perfect time to start thinking about how to educate your clients on the importance of getting rid of dead, dry skin and making way for healthy, glowing skin – a spring cleaning of the skin if you will.
Several holidays are celebrated during the season like Easter, Passover and Mother’s Day, and present an opportunity to get creative with events, promotions and gift sets. To help you start thinking about some springtime promotions here are a few tips and ideas:
- Offer a featured spring facial –. Use aromas of fresh pineapple and cherries whisk the mind off to a beach in the tropics while potent antioxidants, enzymes and peptides work to exfoliate, lift, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
- Seasonal specials – offer Mother’s Day or springtime specials on select treatments. Promote the offer on a printed card, your website, Facebook page or email newsletter.
- Gift sets – packaged sets make perfect last-minute or easy gifts for Easter or Mother’s Day. Consider packaging gift cards with a mini-sized product.
- Events – offer a Spring Cleaning event or Peel Party to preview a new seasonal treatment. Invite a select group of clients, offer discounts and mini demonstrations of the treatment.
- Educate – host a spring skin care educational event or pitch the idea to your local media. You can demonstrate proper sun skin care techniques, the importance of exfoliation or lightening and brightening treatments.