Why are Next-Generation Peptides so Powerful?
The Peptide 38 has a powerhouse ingredient lineup of next-generation peptides, antioxidants and MMP inhibitors. The response and feedback has been astounding, but some of you may be wondering what a next-generation peptide is and what makes this formula so powerful.
Of course combination levels and the quality of the ingredients used are always important factors, but it’s the new, exciting peptides that really put this cutting-edge formula in a class of its own.
What’s in a Name
The name, Peptide 38, is derived from one of the formula’s primary and most advanced ingredients – Synthe ‘6 (Palmitoyl Tripetide-38 Complex). Synthe ‘6 is a deoxygenated lipopeptide and matrikine-mimetic peptide that stimulates the synthesis of six principles of healthy skin matrix molecules and dermal-epidermal junction, including:
- Collagen I, III, IV – types of collagen that occur in the body, each of which serve different purposes ranging from healing to forming fibers and cell membranes
- Fibronectin – binds extracellular matrix like collagen and fibrin
- Hyaluronic acid – retains water barrier, provides nutrients and removes waste from cells
- Laminin 5 – a protein in the extracellular matrix that effect tissue development
In tests, Synthe ‘6 produced smoother skin, and 70 to 100 percent reductions in line formation in just two months. It does this by rebuilding the skin from the inside – zeroing in on areas more susceptible to aging. This effect was measured by wrinkle volume, depth and surface, as well as the overall lifting of the skin.
Another peptide in this formula is the Arginine (L)/Acetyl Hexapeptide-30 Complex. It is the newest arginine-hexapeptide complex available. It is designed to specifically target expression lines and wrinkles using a post-synaptic approach, which directly targets muscular activity.
A Support System
As I mentioned antioxidants and matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) inhibitors also boost this product’s performance. These components fight cell degradation and provide structural support for cells.
- Glycosaminoglycans – an MMP inhibitor, increases hydration, smoothes and protects the skin’s collagen network
- Goji berry – also an MMP inhibitor, goji berry is rich in vitamin C and works to stimulate collagen activity and provide potent antioxidant support
- Patchouli oil – a bushy herb from the mint family, this ingredient stimulates healthy cell growth, removes excess fluids, revitalizes skin, calms inflammation and promotes the re-youth of dehydrated, aged skin.
Peptide 38 works with all skin types, and it is particularly beneficial for preserving a youthful appearance and reversing the signs of photo-damage and aging. For clients looking for results without the pain, it can serve as a great alternative to injectable fillers. Skin will feel immediately more oxygenated, plump and buoyant.
Take the time to learn about this new technology and cutting-edge ingredient. As skin care professionals clients look to us to be in the know and always on the cusp of the newest innovations in skin care.