Client Services Team
Do you like encouraging others and creating solutions to their needs? Are you focused on the customer’s experience and want to ensure a positive one with each interaction?
For over two decades we have been committed to excellence for growth and enhancement for our partners through continued support, service and education. We are looking for positive, accountable and motivated individuals to join our Client Services Team at our offices in Denver/Littleton, Colorado.
Client Services Responsibilities
- Customer service in an office environment
- Ability to address partner orders, inquiries or concerns with courtesy
- Entering orders into CRM system
- Update/maintain compliance documentation
- Answering incoming calls from partners
- Making outbound calls pertaining to account maintenance, sales, prospecting
- Working in a team environment
- Effectively manage time and tasks/projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in computer and software skills including Microsoft Office
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous customer service experience - skin care/aesthetic industry experience not required
- Analytical skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable working on a computer to accomplish most daily tasks
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept new responsibilities
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Show an ability to adapt to change, sometimes with short notice
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Office – including PowerPoint, Keynote, WebEx
How to Apply
Candidates submit a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the specific requirements for this position to the email Careers@rhondaallison.com and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your time!